Welcome
Welcome to <strong>The Proclaimers</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Proclaimers bass player needs your support

Your area to have about whatever you like...

Moderators: Carole, fran

Proclaimers bass player needs your support

Postby gjkane » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello Havers, Garry John Kane bassist with The Proclaimers has a new single out and you can pre-order it now for only 79p.
My band Button Up has a new single out titled "Not Interested". Pre-order today on i-tunes and Amazon and help get the song attention of the charts.
Please support this new single and without your support new music is in trouble. I hope top see you all on The Proclaimers tour this year and thanks for reading this.
GJKane x
i-tunes link
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/not-i ... d963185356

Amazon link
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_nos ... interested

gjkane

Re: Proclaimers bass player needs your support

Postby fran » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:06 pm

Glad to help Garry-John. Will give this a listen when I have a quiet moment very soon!
If you don't get on this board, I'll come round yer 'ouse and stamp on all your cd's
fran

Postby LaStrada » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:52 pm

Im on it Garry,really liked yer last 'n.
best
Pete
LaStrada

Postby SMH » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:10 am

I am downloading now! I saw you guys at the Birchmere in Virginia, USA in September 2016....fantastic sound, great show...we go seated practically at Craig's feet! Next time you guys are in the States - I will do whatever it takes to be at your show....I heard your sound on a YouTube vid....are all you guys from Scotland so musically gifted!

We actually drove two hours to see the show....from Scotland....Scotland, Pennsylvania, USA! Too funny! Tell Charlie if you guys are in the states in the spring sometime and you want to see the fastest sport on two feet - he needs to get to a LaCrosse game....it is the best sport ever! I love to see kids play, they play hard!

When are you guys going to get a Grammy! The Proclaimers sound should be on top of the Grammies!

Better get back to my download!
SMH

Return to The Haver