Welcome
Welcome to <strong>The Proclaimers</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Original Demo Tape

Reviews & chat about the music

Moderators: Carole, fran

Original Demo Tape

Postby WiltshireDarlo » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi all,
I used to belong to this board ages ago but this is my first post in years. I might be opening myself up to all sorts of replies here but...I have a copy of the original demo cassette. I bought it when the boys supported The Housemartins at Bristol Studio. I have considered selling it but can find no references to it ever being sold. Discogs doesn't even list it. Does anyone have a sensible idea of what copies change hands for? (Don't say "Oh about a fiver - I'll buy it off you!") Part of me wants to keep it (I have had it for 30 years) but I wonder if there is a rabid collector who would treasure it even more. I almost got the boys to sign it at Bristol O2 a couple of years back but didn't want to get it damaged! Look forward to your replies.
WiltshireDarlo

Return to The Music